DUE TO COVID PRECAUTIONS, ALL TRAINING WILL BE ONLINE ON MAY 6TH . ACCESS TO CONTENT WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR 30 DAYS POST EVENT
For those who have completed Level 1 or have a good working knowledge of common arrhythmias and are looking to advance their skillset. Level 2 reviews the 8 step process and covers advanced skills to interpret a Lead II rhythm strip for:
* AV node arrhythmias
* Junctional arrhythmias
* Ventricular arrhythmias
* Clinical manifestations
* Pharmacological interventions
Note: This is a Lead II interpretation course designed for healthcare providers working directly with patients.
This course is designed for:
* Student Nurses (LPN and BN)
* LPNs and BNs working directly with patients
* Case Managers
* Healthcare providers involved in caring for patients who receive ECG and treatment for same.
* Anyone with an interest in understanding ECGs better